Tuesday, November 01, 2005

George Bush and the 'new' Republican Party - Current and Future Repurcussions

This posting was sent to me by a friend and colleague who voiced how troublesome our country has become in the last four years and 10 months...

Among all of my closest friends, I am (I believe) the only one who is a registered Democrat (and always have been). Referring to those friend of mine, every one of them, including my wife were born, raised and have for half a century plus voted (almost) party line Republican. Those friends (my wife included), one would say are devoted Republicans…true party loyalists.

Until now.

Building up to it, this past weekend, my wife and some of our friends said, they can’t wait until the next election and each one thereafter. ‘Cause they plan on casting their ballets for every Democrat listed. They said they are doing to vote the Democratic party line as their intent is to remove every Republican incumbent that have overtly or not supported our sitting Crusader President, GWB. I was amazed to hear that…or was I?

In fact, my wife said (as well as a few other friends), they intend to re-register as a Democrats so they can vote in the Democratic primary. Knowing my wife (and some of these friends of ours)…I was equality shocked to hear that too…or was I?

We as Americans are in a very very sad state of affairs under this current administration and its leadership. This is not only my personal observation…just ask around those Dems and Reps you know. They will agree, America is on a course of extreme disarray. Granted some of this chaos is in deed a carry over from the previous Clinton administration (no doubt some bad decision were made during those times too), though to a far less extent. But Crusader GW Bush (and his Knights in Dull Black Amour) sitting around the Oval Table have unquestionably set a new (sub) standard for America at each and every aspect of the American way. They are consciously and non-consciously turning the American Dream into an American Nightmare…and making significant headway (sadly) with a set of extreme-right values that are not in the best interest for (all of) America…regardless of what the orate.

It has been said: “…the times make the President…the President does not make the times.” Crusader Bush has proven that truism to be false. I am appalled, I am enraged, I am deeply concerned…I am down right embarrassed as to what this current administration under the management of Crusader Bush and his jousting Knights have been trying to do and in some instances (sadly) succeeded to accomplish…to underhandedly undermine and manipulate the greatness of America in becoming a greatly divided more than ever.

We are faced with a religious right wing fanatic in the Oval Office for another three plus years. One that believes he was destined by God to be where he is. ((The fact he thinks that is one thing…the fact he actually said it in public…(as the president) astonishes me and others). With that notice and his statement that we are on a Crusade against the evil empire abroad (he actually stated that too), that with all the misguided rational he has governed by and supported by his loyal fanatical colleagues he has so craftily surrounded himself with…perhaps the enemy is not out there after all…perhaps its within.

Just look at what has gone on this past week. Need I say more.

I think, it’s the first time in 61 years (and as an VN Vet, enlisted) that I have real doubts about the short and long term future of America. I’m genuinely saddened. On this course, what will I/we be leaving my/our grandchildren? What will history say about this generation I/we am part of? This administration almost makes the Nixon years look great. I am deeply concerned. Crusader Bush, as the CEO of America, perhaps he should be firing some of his Knights in Dull Black amour and send them for a good flogging. Show the American people that our, America’s best interests far out weights GW’s and his cohorts personal friendships, business and religious interests. This council sitting around the Oval Table in that Oval Office has caused a far greater mistrust than anyone can imagine has American’s and our foreign allies. Thanks GW, good job. And Crusader GW has accomplished another unique feat, he has in four years and ten months, turn the symbolic White House, into a Knightly Grey House of religious fanatical war mongers from the extreme Christian Right with a Crusade mentality and mission…to screw everything up that our Founding Father envisioned and formulated 229 years ago…all in four years and ten months. Good going Crusader GW Bush.

A sick thought huh.
Anonymous

13 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I think of G. W. can't be
entered here.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger blaze said...

I enjoyed your site very much it was a great help looking for info on christian counseling credit service.
I also have a site with information on christian counseling credit service and would appreciate it very much if you would take a look and give a critique.

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous jesus said...

I think PWB has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous christian said...

I think Blogger has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous church said...

I think PWB has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Jewish said...

This blog this post is a great place for Full Moon. Thanks PWB.

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there PWB, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on Scriptures and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on Scriptures related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at Scriptures

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Christian said...

Hi there PWB, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on New Testament and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on New Testament related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at New Testament

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Buddhist said...

Hi PWB,
I was just passing looking for Muslim links on the blogger site and found your this post blog. Your blog was not quite what I was looking for, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Cathedral said...

Hi PWB,
I was just passing looking for Spiritual links on the blogger site and found your this post blog. Your blog was not quite what I was looking for, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous prayer said...

Well PWB interesting post. I was looking for Info on prayers and I came across your site and while this post wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for prayers infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous prayer for life said...

Greetings PWB it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on pray and I landed on your page. Although this post is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for pray Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Mr JaguarDriver said...

Hi PWB, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on daily prayer. Ok this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for daily prayer anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home